Grape Seed Extract 95%, 120 vegicaps, 100 mg
$13.50 each for 2 bottles
$13.00 each for 3 bottles
$12.50 each for 4 bottles
$11.96 each for 5 bottles and more
Grape Seed Extract, a natural antioxidant: supports healthy immune function, protects cells from free radical damage, treats vascular disorders and supports cardiovascular health, supports healthy inflammatory response.
Grape seed extract comes from the tiny seeds of the red grape. It is rich in flavonoids, which are plant substances that help protect cells from free radical damage. Grape Seed Extract contains procyandolic oligomers (PCOs), also known as Proanthocyanidins.
Grape seed extract is thought to exert a powerful, positive influence on blood vessels. Consequently, PCOs are a key ingredient in pharmaceuticals used in western Europe for vascular disorders. Grape Seed extract is both water and fat soluble and may therefore penetrate all types of cell membranes delivering powerful antioxidant protection. It is also one of the few antioxidants that can cross the blood brain barrier, potentially helping to protect brain cells from free radical damage.
Our Grape seed Extract 100 mg is available in 60 or 120 vegetarian capsules.
- Acts as an antioxidant
- Studies indicate people with various circulation problems in their extremities have benefited from grape seed extract.
- Studies show that GSE may also have the ability to block platelet activating factor (PAF), thus lengthening the time it takes for the blood to form clots.
- May support healthy immune function
- May protect the body against the damaging effects of radiation therapy and certain types of chemotherapy
- May inhibit the destruction of collagen structures
- May support cardiovascular health
- GSE may support healthy vision
Typical dosage is between 50-100 mg of the standardized extract one to three times daily.
If you are pregnant or lactating consult your health care practitioner prior to using Grape Seed Extract.
There are no known reports of toxicity associated with Grape Seed Extract.
If you have a bleeding disorder or are planning to have any type of surgery or dental work, stop using grape seed extract for at least 14 days prior to the procedure.
Usually ships the same business day.